Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fancy Work Day


Fancy work day


Travel top, $50
Old Navy v neck tank, $27
Old navy, $40
Rupert Sanderson round toe high heels, $505
Floral handbag, $55
Tear drop necklace, $49


I don't have to dress up this much at work, but if I did I really like this outfit. It's flats for me most days, these would probably be kicked off under my desk. I had trouble with the bag on this set. Here were the other two options:

structured purses

Miu Miu pocket tote bag
$995 - miumiu.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Baby Aidan
$468 - couture.zappos.com


I love the structure of the first one, and the shiny gold accents on the second, but color won out on the bag I chose.

P.S. I post a lot of accessories on these style posts that are very very expensive. I would never ever be able to afford them, and I'm not even sure if it would be right to spend that much if I could. Mostly, I just use them for inspiration. (or they are easily grabbed for Polyvore) A normal purse purchase for me is less than $20. Maybe $50 if it is real leather- but I've only done that twice in my purse buying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!