Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Weekend Packing


Fall Weekend Trip



This collection makes me so happy. I wish I had all of these clothes! I picture all of this going into my carry on for a weekend trip to visit friends in New York, Chicago or somewhere with sight seeing and fun nights out. Of course it's more "Suzanna" style than others might choose, with cardigans and minimal accessories.

For the record, it's totally ok to wear brown boots with a black skirt and striped shirt. For a long time I would have never mixed brown and black, blue and black, etc. But lately it's not about matching but complimenting. Neutrals are for mixing! 

The only thing I wish I had included was a cute pair of tortoiseshell sunglasses. Click on the picture to see everything bigger and the sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!