Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wedding Blogs

realsimple.com
Wedding Blogs are everywhere! there are good ones, great ones, and strange ones... of course you always have websites like theknot.com, real simple weddings and marthastewartweddings.com , but here's a list of my favorites that have something different to offer.

100 Layer Cake
Ruffled
OnceWed
Simply Perfect Weddings
Southern Weddings Magazine
Snippet and Ink
Style me Pretty
The Wedding Chicks
Green Wedding Shoes
Emmaline Bride
Love and Lavender
Lovely Bride

1 comment:

  1. I am sending this to my daughter. She is getting married in October of this year. She will LOVE checking out these blogs. This is a year for wonderful weddings!!!!!

    We've been blogging for so long and about such important things that...that...I feel like your proud aunt!!!! :-)

    Lana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!