Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's time!

from microsoft clip art
Every so often I get the itch to move around my furniture at home, rearrange my desk at work, clean out the pantry... and re-design my blog!

The last couple of weeks have been busy with lots of fun things:
-getting ready to move into a new apartment
-starting wedding plans
-traveling
-eating healthy and exersizing again

So posting here has been put on the back burner. I don't get too worried when that happens. I'm more of an ebb and flow type of blogger. I hope you all will forgive that about me!

I'm feeling the need for change, and you may see some weird stuff on the blog in the next day or so... Just a heads up in case you wonder what's going on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!