Monday, February 28, 2011

light and bright


Windows! They make all the difference. If I had to choose between furniture and windows, I would choose windows every time. This apartment in Gothenburg, Sweden is so yummy looking. The color of the walls in the dining area such a nice chocolaty tan, and I just love the bed-nook in the living room. Fuchsia and bright pink are two of my favorite accent colors. Pair them with white and other neutrals and I think they can become neutrals.




And when you have a view like this, the windows are even more wonderful! Take a look at this balcony!
See more pictures at freshome.com

2 comments:

  1. These photos are so dreamy! I can't live without windows either- horrible!
    Meri
    merigoesround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd pick windows too. Light, views & the ability to watch the world moving...windows for sure!

    http://designrefinebemine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!