Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog Award

Suz from 30 before 30 gave me a Stylish Blogger Award! Thanks Suz! It was sweet of you to think of me!



So here are the rules:

1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded me this award
2. Share 7 things about myself...

3. Toss this award to 15 other bloggers

Sooo.... 7 things:
1. I'm ready for spring: warm air, birds chirping, flowers and bushes blooming...
2. Brody will have a new puppy to play with soon, my new roommate has a dog. I think they're going to be best friends.
3. I like nicknames.
4. Everyone at work is sick, and I mean everyone. I don't think I've ever heard so many sneezes, coughs, and congested voices all at once.
5. At Christmas I had one lipbalm on my nightstand, one in the car, one in my purse, one at work and one extra. I'm down to one at work and one in my purse. Apparently my favorite lip balm is also Brody's favorite food.
6. I don't like cough drops.
7. 15 fine point sharpies are sitting in a pencil cup on my desk waiting to make my notes colorful. they make work more fun.

Now here is the fun part! I'd like to introduce you to 15 lovely bloggers:
MoonWalk
The Bohemian Chick
Complete organizing Solutions
Mabel's House
Color Me Ducky
Peachy Perspective
Faith Barista
In the Name of Love
Thoughts and Other Useless Stuff
Tammy's Recipes
Style your Life
Kendi Everyday
Coupon Teacher
Finding Lana
Life Abroad

 I hope you enjoy visiting these blogs!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!