1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is put warm clothes on and take Brody for a walk.
2. Today I wish I was Shopping. I've got a craving for cute clothes.
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd buy some cute fall shoes and clothes.
4. Tomorrow I am planning on going to Goodwill, hanging out with my sweet friend Laurie, and teaching my 2-yr olds at church in the evening.
5. Two things that don't go together are headaches and brain freeze. I learned my lesson yesterday with a few ill-fated sips of a sonic slush.
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is pita or tortilla chips and something to dip them in.
7. The last time I tried something new was this week when I created a Tumblr account. I'm using it to keep track of pictures and blog posts I want to remember. I like it much better than evernote.
Link up here!