Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It may be 90 degrees outside, but fall is on it's way

Paging through the latest issue of Real Simple, an article about fall weekend outfits caught my eye.  It's so fun to see clothes put together in outfits-- it gives you an idea of what works, what you like, and what to shop for.  I am really loving this article:Real Steals: Comfortable Fall Weekend Wear
 By Yolanda Wikiel . 


Here are some of the photos:


# 1 shows how a great pair of boots and a belt can really make an outfit.  You can't really see it here, but in the magazine you can tell that her tights are thicker and soft.  I simply adore those kind of tights-- you know-- grown up versions of the cable knit ones we wore in the winter when we were 3 or 4?  


#2 is so laid back, but adorable.  The military jacket is from Old Navy (which means it's affordable!) and I really like the skinny jeans with flats.  


#3 is why I like fall: comfy cable knits (cream colored like these are my fav) and tall warm boots.  


#4 I might need to get some tall black boots this year.  I love this look (minus the fake fur).


To find out where all of these clothes are from go to RealSimple.com and see the slide show.

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE real simple! These outfits are so cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!