Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Elephant Show and other childhood memories

While we were having coffee the other night, some of my friends and I started talking about some shows from our childhoods. Some of us are younger and some of us are a little older, so some of the shows were different. It was fun looking up shows I remember.  Leave a comment if you remember any of these shows or if I forgot your favorites!  

 Sharon Lois and Bram's Elephant Show

The Elephant Show

Bananas in Pyjamas

 

Duck Tales

TaleSpin

TaleSpin
Darkwing Duck

 Ghost Writer

ALF

ALF

 RE-runs of Little House on the Prairie

Little House

Full House

 Dr. Quin Medicine Woman



Second Noah 


Little Men

Early Edition



JAG


Providence

Promised Land




and TGIF on Friday nights!







1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanna, Found your blog through Lana and read just a little bit. I'm cranky and tired today but will be back to read and comment!

    I was diagnosed in 2001 and still feel like shit. I have two blogs of you want to check them out.

    http://moisbloggingithink.wordpress.com
    and
    http://theaddisongirl.wordpress.com

    xoxomo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!