Friday, September 3, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.  If I didn't have to work anymore I would  volunteer, travel, enjoy cool mornings without having to rush out the door, read a lot, make my own clothes, learn woodworking or something else fun like dog grooming.  


2.  My favorite thing about a vacation is  knowing that you're on vacation.  :)

3.  When packing for a trip I  usually procrastinate, and then make a thorough list and stay up late the night before I have to leave.  

4.  If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose my best friends from college,because, they were my road trip buddies back then and we would go anywhere, as long as we had great music, lots of snacks and a few wrong turns...  (love you- Erin, Ash and Nadj!  maybe you could leave your husbands for a weekend?)

5.  My top 3 absolute travel essentials are  hand sanitizer, food, and water.  (pretty boring!)  but 3 fun things I always take: journal, colorful pens, and my camera.

6.  Vacations are so fun to look forward to!


7.  On vacation you must always  forget about work, and save memorable moments to enjoy later.

Link up!

1 comment:

  1. I love your answer to your favorite part about being on vacation being that you know you are on vacation! It's so true, it gives you such great peace of mind! I love your blog, I'm your newest follower, please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!