Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Planner Pages!

Here is my second installment of printable planner pages. To see the complete list go here.
and to find the other pages go here.

First, here is my Weekly Grocery List. This is just what I normally buy each week with room to spare.

Weekly Grocery List

Second,Master Grocery List

Third, WW Points + Tracker

And if you'd rather have a plain old one: Diet Tracker

Here is my Prayer List
I use this to keep track of things people have asked me to pray about. I currently keep a list, but I don't plan on using names on this list so that if someone happened upon my binder they wouldn't know who I'm talking about.

Then, here is my Shopping List

I use this for things I want to buy, but aren't groceries. Such as socks, craft supplies or a sweater for Brody....

Next is my list of things To Save For

This is a list for Goals



So there ya go! A few more pages checked off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!