1. Keep track of your leftovers....
- From Tammy's mom at Tammy's recipes. She makes a list of what leftovers get put in the fridge after a meal and crosses them off a list when they get eaten. Tammy also suggests labeling containers with masking tape with the date.
- I have a dry erase board (like this one) on my fridge that would be perfect for this. I'm going to start writing down what frozen foods I have too.
2. Cake decorating tips aren't just for talented cake decorators...
- This cake looks so pretty and hard to make, but Amanda at I am Baker shows how fun and easy it can be.
- Sweetapolita shows us that pretty rose shaped meringues can be piped.
- Isbella at Blondeinbella shows what cupcakes look like frosted with different decoratoring tips.
3. One thing that I try to do when I actually cook dinner is pack my lunch for the next day at the same time. If I'm making a salad for dinner, I also make one for lunch the next day. When I dish up my plate from the stove, I put another serving in a Pyrex dish for lunch. I'm sure lots of you do that too.
More another time!!