Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's been awhile! Here it goes:




1.   What I love most about my home is how it feels like home. The best part of my day is getting ready for bed and snuggling up with Brody and thinking about my day, and how I feel safe and at home where I live. 

2.  I'm excited because, I'm going to BF's parents' tonight. Thank goodness for the weekend!

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is crying, journaling, walking Brody, stomping my feet...  hehe.

4.  Currently I am craving a huge vanilla iced coffee- half-caf- from Starbucks.

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is how she gives so much to others, and that she and I can relate so well. She is truly one of my best friends.

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be ... huh. I don't know about this one. lol,

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be enchiladas or burritos. yum...

Link up at the little things we do...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!