Friday, May 20, 2011

e-zines

All of my magazine subscriptions have expired recently, but I still get my fix... from decor blogs annnnnd from e-zines! e-glossies, e-mags, online publications... whatever you might call them. Most are free, they all are easy to access, and there are some really wonderful ones out there.  I'll do my best to share a few with you. Here's the first one: The Lettered Cottage, by the blog of the same name.




There are two issues to page through:

The Lettered Cottage

The Lettered Cottage

I've been in love with the Palmers' blog for a long time now, but there is something nostalgic and special about looking at images in a magazine format. I just know you're going to love their e-zine and their blog.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!