Friday, July 30, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday 3

1.  The last thing I do before going to sleep is pray one last time.

2.  When I can't sleep I  turn on the tv and watch something comforting like I love Lucy or the Cosby Show.

3.  The first thing I do when I wake up is take Brody for a walk.

4.  When I'm tired I can't think strait and I get emotional.

5.  My dream bedroom would be  filled with light, decorated in blue and green and brimming with soft cotton linens.  
 

6.  If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be in Hawaii.

7.  The longest sleep I've ever had was probably when I was a teenager.


8.  I sleep on my  side, but most of the time I try to fall asleep on my back.  

9.  When I sleep, I like to wear   shorts and a tank top.

10.  My bedtime is usually  10 to 10:30 pm.  

Link up at



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!