Thursday, December 2, 2010

Poor, Poor Doggie...

 My Brody Bear has allergies and sometimes I forget and give him treats that he shouldn't have.  Then his skin gets itchy and he scratches and licks and bites until he gets hot spots that he can't leave alone.  He hasn't had a sore for months, but a couple of days ago he licked a spot on his leg until it was raw.  It got so bad that I had to take drastic measures...  Enter: the cone of shame. (anyone remember that from UP?) 

I'm pretty sure Brody hates me now.  


 He sat in this one spot for more than 30 minutes, barely looking at me.  Then he ran around the room trying to shake it off, and when he couldn't he jumped up on the couch.  Poor thing.  Well, at least it's better than me holding him all the time and constantly telling him to stop biting his leg.  I'll spare you the picture of the afflicted limb.  

   

2 comments:

  1. I think Brody hates the cone, not you. That one shot of him glaring at you just breaks my heart! That is how my dog reacts when I put him in a sweater...exact same face!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!