Monday, July 16, 2012

What I wore for engagement photos

I had a really hard time deciding what to wear for our pictures a couple of weeks ago. While I've been slowly losing weight, I'm still not comfortable with how I look in clothes. It was tough trying to decide what would flatter and fit the best.
The day we took pictures was a hot one- over 100 degrees! so that made some of the choice for us. No jeans or long pants for BL. I did wear jeans AND cardigans.  I felt a little crazy sweating in my outfits, but it was worth it. As Stacy and Clinton say, cardigans and jackets are the best at hiding... well, things you don't want to show.


Engagement photo outfit #1

Printed top
target.com

Women's
kmart.com



Engagement photo outfit #2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!