Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Planner in Progress

I bought a binder for my planner! I couldn't leave the store without this avery kelly green 5 1/2 " x 8 1/2" binder. I was contemplating thread binding my pages, but I think what I'm really looking for is the flexibility of adding and removing pages as the year goes by.

I've been day dreaming about a color scheme for the inside:


Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

I bought rainbow colored tabs for the months:

I cut them down to fit my half-size binder and punched new holes. The tabs overlap just a little bit more than they would in a full size binder, but I can still read each month. 
They don't look very pretty in this picture (from Avery), but there is something about these puppies that make my heart happy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!