I've been looking around, and I've narrowed it down to three pairs.
They had to be:
DSW: Nicole Winchester Leather Riding Boot, $99.95.
- 15" Shaft height, inside zipper
- 14 ½" Calf circumference
- 2" heel height
- reviewers say mostly positive things
Amazon: ALDO Orvillea, $115.98 in Cognac
- no measurements given
- no reviews available
- Shaft measures approximately 15 3/4 from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4"
- Platform measures approximately 1/2
- Boot opening measures approximately 15 around
- reviewers say they are as comfy as slippers and love the texture of the leather
I love this pair at Land's End, but there is no way I can afford them!