So here's a little update before I can sit down and write a real post:
- I stayed in TN for Easter, and we had a garage sale the day before. : )
- We threw a huge Birthday Party for one of my roommates, she loved it.
- I went to Rochester, NY with one of my roommates to visit a college friend of ours. It was tons of fun.
- I flew from Rochester to NC where the rest of my family was waiting. My Great Grandpa died and I was able to be there for the funeral. It was wonderful to see everyone, even though it was a sad time.
- Last Sat I went Garage Sale-ing with a friend all day, and then to a Casting Crowns concert that night.
- Tonight, an appointment with the nurse that's running the clinical study that I'm doing, and another fun concert.