Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I've been to Michigan and back since last time I wrote. Christmas was great. It was relaxing and snowy and fun. I am so grateful that I got to take a few days off. I left for home on Saturday the 22nd and came home Sunday the 30th. The best part about being home having everyone in my family home. It's hard to take that for granted after not having it for a long time. I also got to see my beautiful Michigan girls, who I haven't seen in forever! Then Candlelight service at Church on Christmas Eve, after Steak and Shake and seeing National Treasure-2. Christmas day was relaxing and casual. I got some amazing gifts. For instance:


I didn't do anything big for New Year's Eve. I had to work all day and then it was kinda nice to just go home make dinner and hang out. Then yesterday, Amanda and Ashley and I took a road trip to......Chattanooga. : ) Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!